Wednesday, 15 October 2014

When Time Comes...

                                             When Time Comes....




Dark clouds fill the sky,
Ominous thunder roars by;
The sun is gone, buried deep,
Inside clouds, piled in heaps.
There’s no light, not a ray;
Don’t even know whether it’s night or day;

I try hard to break free,
From these shackles that bind me;
The more I try, the more I fail;
Sadly, all I can do is wail!
Slowly, Slowly everything changes;
Clouds part and the sun emerges;

Night has turned into day,
My eyes see the first ray!
New hopes fill my way;
I might be an ugly caterpillar today,
 As hope wipes out my sorrow,
I know now, I’ll be a butterfly tomorrow!!




                                         -Pavithra Seshadri

14 comments:

  1. அருமை பவித்ரா! தொடர்க! வாழ்த்துகள்!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be a butterfly tomorrow! Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your valuable comment sir!!

      Delete
  3. நல்ல சிந்தனை! நல்ல கவிதை! தொடர்க! வாழ்க பல்லாண்டு!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. நன்றி தாத்தா!!

      Delete
  4. அன்புடையீர்! வணக்கம்!
    அன்பின் அய்யா திரு. வை. கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் அவர்கள் இன்று (28/06/2015) தங்களின் பதிவுகளில் சிலவற்றை அவரது வலைத் தளத்தில் அடையாளம் காட்டி சிறப்பித்துள்ளார்கள் என்பதை மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியுடன் தெரிவித்துக்கொள்கிறேன். பாராட்டுகள். வாழ்த்துகள்.
    இணைப்பு: http://gopu1949.blogspot.in/

    நன்றி!
    நட்புடன்,
    புதுவை வேலு
    www.kuzhalinnisai.blogspot.com
    FRANCE

    ReplyDelete

  5. Respected Pavithra Seshadri , I am a Tamil Blogger. Our veteran blogger, V.G.K (Mr. V.Gopalakrishnan ) writes some hints about bloggers in his blogspot.

    In his website today (28.06.2015), he has introduced the highlight of your written characters and I am happy to announce that.

    This is for information only. My warm congrats and best wishes to them.
    Here is the link to his website:

    நினைவில் நிற்போர் - 28ம் திருநாள் http://gopu1949.blogspot.in/2015/06/28.html

    ReplyDelete